Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Golden Compass (Film)



I am extremely excited that they are going to screen the first part of Philip Pullman's trilogy. The books were so special to me for it was fantasy at its best. Childlike, magical and romantic. There are just so many elements in it that got me all worked up and begging for more. It talked about nearly everything I like to talk about and created a beautiful world that I would have liked to create, be in or just dream about.

The visions in my head as I read the book are now going to materialise on the magical big screen. I can't wait!

11 comments:

Jonzz said...

Hello. I've came across this intriguing show in someone's blog. I didn't know it was based on a book but the premise sounds interesting.

-_- said...

hey celestine ..

it is the music of the new album of Amr Diab ..

see the previous posts of mine ..

kisses from Egypt ..

Ruela said...

HI!
Thanks for your visit!

Impressionist said...

thanx for the visit!
I donno if ur a guy or a girl! :)
I will definitely be back for more! :)

peace & Love
Jeevy

Pallav said...

Heavy words for a pretty lady an you carry them well :)

Thanks for the visit on my blog, keep coming back, hey you can also check my poetry blog, just started... www.fubarpoems.blogspot.com

If you hate it and dislike DO let me know, I'll be coming back to read often :)

take care!

N

Shruti said...

hello dear,
Nice to be here..never heard abt this book...but your waords makes it interesting...
Take care

Raghu Ram Prasad said...

Really wonderful book ...nice writings

Cavalock said...

hi!

it's a cool book and i'm looking forward to the movie too!

Anonymous said...

arey?? i cant see the picture...
yyyyyyy(??)

Jenny! said...

This is one of my fiances favorite books, needless to say, he is very very excited about this movie!

L.L. Barkat said...

I love the picture here, of the compass. Magical. Also, I wanted to say thanks for stopping by Seedlings in Stone. Amazing how we can visit one another from other sides of the planet, isn't it?