Monday, October 1, 2007

Open Your Eyes




Monday: [Rushed to Ikea - Whoosh]
Sunk into the cloud of smoke. Hesitant yet half wanting the time to understand. This is no time to do so. I do not want to. My body does not want to.
My dreams are waiting...

Tuesday: [Ikea Day 2 - Whoosh]
The body has been consumed into an addictive motion. I drew myself in to fit my other's temperament. Uncertain because it is conceited to be otherwise when I do not truly know...
I only sense it and that cannot be good enough until I completely know Sense.

Wednesday: [Tristan Came Over - Whoosh]
The motion has sunk in. This is the mood of the times. I shall only obey although my heart is still unwilling to thoroughly take a stand. Because the aching voice of reason knows.
And the knowledge is getting stronger...

Thursday: [La Baroque Party - Gulp - Red Bar Afters - Gulp]
I seem to be lost in a room of bleeding lights. The music is loud but my heart beats louder. I know I do not want to be here but I am anyway. Why? I go with the flow too much when I have not yet decide...
Later could mean I ruin my quickness of focus, of that sweet clarity.

Friday: [Magazine Media Party - Gulp]
I was talking to my mother, flying through peaceful blue skies, harmonious and in tuned with it all. I have reached that elusive point. The flute has started playing for me...
I am serenaded by that beautiful melodious meditation.

Saturday: [Hendrix Reunion Party - Gulp - Bryan's Birthday Bash - Gulp]
Dipping my toes into the feel of the past I shivered in distaste. So I ended up sitting there, not participating and not disregarding. Just the observer that has wandered there before and know you but could bring you away if you wanted her to.
This reality is the illusion of glamour for escape...

Sunday: [Mahjong Dinner Party - Stretch]
I have finally made up my mind, thought to the end about the trail of things and seen what I needed to see. I knew that I missed dreaming and this endless state of unrest was hurting my vision.
I have clambered back on that horse, riding smoothly back onto the pilgrim's path of love.

2 comments:

Keshi said...

how nice Celestine!

Keshi.

Blogger said...

There's a chance you're qualified for a free $300 IKEA Gift Card.