Friday, October 12, 2007

Bulldozing the Wall Down

STORY

Found a wall so strong and old
So strong and old it was overlooked
Set itself perfectly, comfortably
On a spot well covered up for ages

So finally I saw the wall
Time to celebrate beauty that could be
Once the wall was broken, new possibilities procured
But the debris remained and became a new wall

Cracked and absurd.
Confused and frustrated.


WALLS

There are so many walls around
Always noticed, always found
But they're mostly yours, not mine
I took noticed but not so enough

It seems to me year after year
I waited to find my wall
But why did I wait for mine
And searched for the walls of others?

Detachment and understanding?
Hands dirty, hands clean.


MINE

Created by model bricks of fearful red
Form some illusion of bright and fun
Its just an uneasy pile of stones
Cemented layer after layer with ego

Sometimes the wall fails to function
Walls in other shapes and sizes
Paddle the intruding elements up and down
Long and hard creates a painful, gaping hole

Hit by the ball to the quick,
Quick be quick in wall's constructive deception.


BULLDOZE
Ego

Impressive walls have jealous scribbles upon it
Inspiring negativity as the instinctive mind always knows
Differentiating the stone from the flesh
Impressive 'flesh' has always beget impressive 'flesh'

The need for acquiring acceptance and agreement
Conquers the need for painting truth, liberation
Impressive walls is the symbol of subjection
Impressive 'flesh' is the oxymoron of chance

Subjugation to others/
Faithfulness to self


BULLDOZE
Uneasy

Right from opening the front door
It's just me and what I think
Not you, not them, not invisible man
I can know but I cannot Care

Caring is like giving out chains to keymasters
Caring about opinions in the labelling sense
What possible reason can justify Caring?
None but only to satisfy the ego's image

Expression without ego =
Depiction of true precision


BULLDOZED

My obligations, my duties, my choices dissected
More but discomforting, unnecessary
Love does not require sacrifice
Love is appreciation and understanding

My comforts, my prerogatives procrastination dissolved
Never do more than you really want to do
Better than whining silently
Building up a hurricane of resent

Your body sometimes know better
Your sacrifice sometimes harms others



http://www.okcupid.com/tests/2659618560150763379/Philosophy-Clarity

8 comments:

krystyna said...

Hi Celestine!
Very interesting!

I scroll down and found an interestin meditation from your sponsor:

http://www.diamondalignmentpreview.com/?gclid=CJ_E4f7mjI8CFQYjWAoddBuZeg#

I think worth to see.

All the best!

krystyna said...

Hi Celestine again,
I think that link I wrote you doesn't work.
This is correct link, if you interesting:
http://www.diamondalignmentpreview.com/

Have a great Sunday!

Keshi said...

some good advice there!

Keshi.

Anonymous said...

Hi Celestine!
Thank you for dropping by my site,i really appreciate it. :)

You have romantic and cool poems here.great post!!

re:(bout my apple pics)
the theme was "smelly" and those apples smell sweet and good so those were my choices :)

hope to see you again!
have a great week ahead!!

krystyna said...

thanks for directing me to that website. what else do you know abt the diamond alignment?
This was my first meeting with this site and I thought it is worth to visiting. I found it on your sponsored link.
Best to you!

Bla said...

Hi & bravo, Celestine. :)

Susana JĂșlio said...

"Nive pic"...you`re talking about what?! Sorry...sometimes my english fails! : )
But the text is Teia de Ariana was wrote by me...one of my dark and grey moments...

xxx

Our inner thoughts, our ghosts made the wall that we constantly try to pull over as a daily fight for surviving.
Love to read you!

goatman said...

"Sometimes the walls fail to function". Enlightening.
US is building wall between Mexico and our southern border keeping out those wishing for a better life. They should probably reconsider -- US is a pit of grief now. Empires do fall.